Providence Attorney For Litigation: Federal & State Courts
Any significant dispute that may ultimately be decided in court calls for knowledgeable, balanced legal counsel. It is essential to work with a seasoned trial litigator who is committed to fully understanding your goals, assessing risks and communicating actively with you through all phases of the case. In addition, your lawyer should be experienced in all forms of alternative dispute resolution.
S. Michael Levin is a Providence, Rhode Island-based attorney with many years of wide-ranging experience in complex litigation and litigation avoidance. His distinguished track record covers a broad spectrum of matters such as:
- Defense of mortgage lenders, servicing entities, banks and other financial institutions, their directors and other parties in class action and multidistrict litigation involving alleged violations of securities laws, breaches of fiduciary duty and other financial wrongdoing
- Negotiation of significant settlements in complex partnership disputes
- Representation of defendants in both civil and criminal cases requiring negotiation of joint defense agreements in order to minimize potential conflicts
- Service as court-designated defense liaison counsel in Rhode Island state courts for the defendant directors of a failed private deposit insurance provider
- Representation of diverse parties in litigation between citizens of different U.S. states, including strategically seeking removal of matters from state courts to U.S. District Court
Extensive Experience In Federal Court Litigation And In Mediation Of High-Value Disputes
SMLevinLaw is a proven resource for business owners and executives, accountants, trustees and other attorneys. Mr. Levin’s efforts on behalf of his clients are consistently guided by careful analysis of their important logistical and personal priorities. Leveraging years of experience in federal court litigation, he emphasizes rigor in discovery and productive settlement of matters through direct negotiations or mediation whenever possible.
The clear mission of SMLevinLaw is to provide highly communicative, value-driven representation — equivalent in quality to that provided by large law firms, but with greater efficiency and cost-effectiveness. If you are in need of highly experienced counsel or a qualified mediator for a legal matter of great importance, please request a consultation with attorney Michael Levin today.